It’s time to shift things from Nay to Yay! Let’s celebrate what’s right and spread the love.
The top best things about our 2016 society are:
- Connection::: and access to loved ones, information, art, culture, music, science across the globe (and skies) in real-time… brings joy.
- Globalization::: seeing and experiencing other cultures, lifestyles and perspectives. The diversity of the world is so darned interesting.
- Conversations::: we are having conversations about tough and once taboo topics. While many are heated, we are at the very least acknowledging them.
- Empowerment::: with focus, resources and drive, almost anything seems possible.
- Collaboration::: genius creators are putting their talents together to build a beautiful future.
- Community::: there are endless communities to engage with, become part of, and enjoy.
- Sciences::: advancements have us understanding more about nature, space, time, and being human.
- Technology::: innovations enable us to make and do just about anything (in any size, anywhere).
- The Cuteness::: with all the animal and kid videos to enjoy.
- Autonomy::: we are questioning authority, untethering from old belief systems and making informed independent decisions.
Yeah, it’s US centric- cause that’s where I live. I would have liked to put #10 higher on the list, although this great trend is still forming…
This list is updated from last year.