We are all deeply saddened by yesterday’s killing of so many children, it is beyond tragic. As adults we need to repair a society that has manifested such violence and build an inclusive compassionate community.
Let’s do the right thing and…
- Reconnect with our moral centers.
- Make choices that reflect our values.
- Support external influences that come from a loving place.
- Promote individual excellence through instilling our responsibility to each other in support of our global community.
- Guide our children to develop inclusive communities where everyone belongs.
- Take better care of our mentally ill; they are a part of our community and should be treated with love and respect.
- Change our view of violence from an accepted form of entertainment to unacceptable.
- Be clear the support of guns is a support for a society that needs guns.
- Trade fear for compassion, transform “mine” to “ours”.
No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it. – Albert Einstein